Memorial Day weekend, Adam and I took the boys on our first Lilttle family vacation. The boys did great in the car and everywhere we drug them around to:) We stayed in the Big town of Hood River, went to the Bonneville Dam Fish Hatchery, and climbed Multnomah Falls! it was so much fun!

Eli Snoozing in Daddy's pack

Aaron Cuddling with Mommy in the moby:)

Eli & Adam, Aaron & Sara At the fish Hatchery

Aaron laughing at Daddy, He's a funny man!


Eli not enjoying his photo shoot quite as much as his brother!


The view from our room

the boys relaxing in the room after a long day in the truck



Multnomah Falls




Eli and I, after our hike

Adam and Aaron at the top of the Falls.

Family Photo's at the falls
2 comments:
Cute family! :) I haven't been to the falls since Brian and I were engaged, over 8 yrs ago. It's so beautiful. I really enjoyed seeing you and the boys this visit. Two amazing little blessings. I'm going to miss them (and you)... I know Shelby will too!
Blog looks good ;)
love the family photos :) such a cute little family you have! what a pretty place for you guys to visit on a little family vacation! how fun! :)
Post a Comment