While we stayed with my parents I used my mom's camera a lot to take the boys' picture. these are both old and new pictures of everyday life for our family!
Olivia, Aaron and Eli
Aaron in front Eli back
Eli
Aaron
Eli
Eli's sweet laugh!
the boys time in a hot tub, they loved it! Aaron on the left Eli on the right!
Look at those healthy boys! I love the chubbiness... an answer to prayers after being sooo tiny when born.. wonderful! Hugs and kisses!!
btw -- every time I talk to you I forget to mention the "praise baby" dvds. Shelby started watching them around 8 or 10 months (they may pay attention to them a little now. the praise music may be soothing if they're upset.. also not bad for the parents to listen to). They are fabulous. I got Lucy one for Christmas, so you could borrow it to see what they're all about. I highly recommend them!!
2 comments:
Look at those healthy boys! I love the chubbiness... an answer to prayers after being sooo tiny when born.. wonderful! Hugs and kisses!!
btw -- every time I talk to you I forget to mention the "praise baby" dvds. Shelby started watching them around 8 or 10 months (they may pay attention to them a little now. the praise music may be soothing if they're upset.. also not bad for the parents to listen to). They are fabulous. I got Lucy one for Christmas, so you could borrow it to see what they're all about. I highly recommend them!!
i the love the one of Eli laughing! they are such happy babies! :)
Post a Comment