Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Family Getaway






Memorial Day weekend, we went on a mini vacation. We stayed in a night in the sweet little town of Gig Harbor, and took the boys to Cabela's and the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium. It was fun to get a chance to spend time with our little family!
The boys loved getting out and exploring all there was to see! We made friends with the Walrus at the zoo, they enjoyed playing at the Zoo'z Park. I think their favorite part was Cabela's. You should have heard thier squeels of joy, as they stared into the fish aquairium, and seen the gleams in their eyes as they pointed and discussed(in their own private language, of course) the wildlife display! Dad is very proud, he seems to have two boys who already share his love for the outdoors.
I always love to getaway with our little family. It's so nice to take a break from our day to day routine to play! Everytime we go somewhere I'm reminded of how blessed we are to have eachother!




No comments: